Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Apols For The Hiatus



Look at all that's happened since I've been away. At least 5 weeks of Q4 have passed and Taylor Swift has conquered the world, Selena Gomez has probably made the ballad of the year, and Queen of The Clouds Tove Lo reached #3 IN AMERICA! The world is truly an amazing place for music at the moment, regardless of the travesty that the X Factor has done by eliminating Only The Young.

If any of these issues confuse or perplex you, don't worry. NSOTPop IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER! Following in the footsteps of the great Girls Aloud, I have returned from my extended hiatus and I can understand how much I have been missed by my adoring fans (my mother is laughing in bed right now). Now that my life as a university student is back on track I can certainly give you everything you need to know about music. So get ready for some end of the year action and have a great Thanksgiving everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment